Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where is my NC Spring????

Seriously people we live in central NC and the weather service is calling for 6-8 inches of snow. Do you have any idea what 6-8 inches of snow will do to the city I live in???? No two hour delay....with that much snow we are talking no school.......... even if it snows a 1/4 of an inch. The only good thing is that the ground is fairly warm and the snow should not stick for more than a day. I am ready to put my turtleneck sweaters away and pull out my spring clothes. I am sick of winter.

For giggles **CAUTION*** go here for your current weather forecast:)

7 comments:

t~ said...

That is the funniest site ever clicked on!

Special K said...

Was watching the weather channel yesterday and heard talk of this snowstorm for NC and GA. Made me think of both you and PM... and how dayum cold we were last weekend!! Guess it's not over yet, eh? Cuz it's frickin' freezin' here ,too!

Donna said...

OMG that website is funny.

I DON'T WANT SNOW I DON'T WANT TO TEACH ON SATURDAY WHEN IT WILL BE 70.

Kay Bratt said...

You must live near me! We got snow and it is mass chaos and no school and lo and behold, my company called work off today and I GET A SNOW DAY!! I am so happy. Daughter, Dog and I already made a trek around the neighborhood with the camera.

RamblingMother said...

yeah it does the same thing here, shuts the city down. Don't be fooled of the won't stick. ours stuck for about a day. Some is still on the ground slowly melting and by the end of the week it is supposed to be 80.

kitchu said...

I should NOT complain with the beautiful sunny 50's today, but it is WEIRD how cold it's been here- we NEVER have cold weather that lasts for weeks. It's always a cold front that last for 2 days then WARM for weeks. This winter has been really cold for Fl and I'm thankful since our summer lasts 6 months and is horrendous, but wow, I don't tolerate cold well so I don't know HOW you are handling snow like that!

Liene said...

LMAO about the weather forecast. Well it's $#$%!#@ here!