Friday, March 13, 2009

Number 2 Pencils

***Update: Took my test. It sucked. Test administrators started two hour late! Did I say it sucked?? It will be a stinkin miracle if I passed. Good thing I like special education land.***


I am taking the general education praxis tomorrow. I have not really studied. I am a special education teacher and in a moment of frustration registered to take the GE praxis....what was I thinking???? Tomorrow bright and early (7:30a.m.) I will begin the FIRST of the two hour tests that I will be taking....seriously what was I thinking???? I am not sure if I will ever teach in a general ed classroom as the GE teacher. I love my sped kids...most of the time:) Crap. I don't want to take four hours of tests on a Saturday, especially after having to work LAST Saturday. Did I mention that it is cold and rainy and a really good weekend to get stuff done around the house and hang out with my kids. Never mind that I don't even think I will pass it anyway...crap what was I thinking!?!?!?!?

11 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Hey you-------------what were you thinking?????
:0)

HuluMama said...

Don't know what the heck you were thinkin'! If you can't figure it out choose B or C!

4D said...

You will rock it like you rock all you do!

There will be wine waiting after the test...motivation to get thru.

Keep smilin!

t~ said...

Another wasted Saturday!?! What were you thinking????

Patti and Co. said...

You didn't think you'd pass the sped test either!

Robby, Tonja, Caitlin and Marissa said...

At least the weather is yucky here today. It would be even worse if it was warm and sunny and you had to be inside taking the test. Good luck!

RamblingMother said...

You probably did fine. 2 hours late? that should be reported! being late to administer a test will totally unnerve students!

Christina said...

omg I hated the praxis!! Was this praxis I, II, or III? I took the Ohio praxis II and I didn't even finish it! I passed by only a few points, and then I decided not to teach.
I hope you did well!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What were you thinking????so how'd you do??????? I hate test!!!!!

Maia said...

Wow, ambitious! That sounds like an intimidating testing session. Nothing wrong with taking on new challenges, though, I always say! Good for you - you go, girl!

C's Mom said...

I suspect you did far better than you think you did....

Now go enjoy some sunlight and fresh air (wait, I was talking to myself there ;0)

I think the book you sent me may just save my life (or at least my sanity). Time will tell.