Monday, March 9, 2009

FYI

Just in case you wondering....

  • Two year olds DO NOT like to spring forward....that is all I'm sayin'
  • Apparently neither do twelve year olds, fourteen year olds, or well anyone living in my house.
  • Ben is registering for classes for HIGH SCHOOL....someone please stop the madness.
  • It was 80 degrees here today:)
  • It is going to be 40 degrees on Friday....WTF????
  • My eldest daughter is a force to reckoned with.....she makes me proud!

On a much more serious note my dear secret pal is in China now. She was to meet her darling Minyun today, but received very bad news. Please pray for comfort and care for this little girl and for comfort for this family who have waited so very long to have a daughter. Yes, they will not leave China without a daughter, but they will mourn the loss of Minyun because like many of us they fell in love and became a mommy and daddy as soon as they saw her beautiful face.

8 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

LOL-we're having resistance to the time change here too. Mostly mine :)

Clicked over to your friend's blog - thanks for the heads up. I will certainly pray today for them all!

Special K said...

That's so sad for your SP. So sad.

Robin said...

Oh my goodness.. I'm so sorry to read about your secret pal and the pain her poor Minyun must be experiencing. Even more though is the pain they are feeling for this little child they had already "adopted" into their hearts and accepted as their own. :0(

Totally agree with your first statement. Three year olds don't do well either.!

~Kristen said...

OMG... that is just the most horrible thing I have ever read. I can't even begin to imagine the sorrow and grief over this situation. I am praying for them to have peace with any and all decisions they will need to make. Simply heartbreaking.

AND I TOOO am a total crab@ss this week... just can't get with the time change! but secretly am loving the extended hours of daylight!

Catherine said...

My heart has been aching since reading K&S's blog. Praying for little Minyun as her body heals from this terrible tragedy. Praying as much pain as possible can be taken away from her little body.

So sad....

Kayce said...

We've been keeping K and S in our prayers. Such a hard thing.

We too are SO not enjoying the time change, not okay. But it does mean that summer vacation is soon around the corner. YEAH!! My son also got his classes for high school, scary!

Maia said...

I saw that absolutely tragic story on Butterfly Kisses, and it has been hurting my heart ever since. That poor, dear child. Life is so fragile.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

45 year olds don't like spring forward either...I'm more in to fall back : )
80 degree's!!!!!! I want 80 degree's!!! Heck I'll take 40..it was 27 here today.
I am so sorry about your friend. I am praying for them. I can't even imagine what they are going through. My heart goes out to them.