Friday, March 27, 2009

The Verdict

Well it looks like I am going to drive to Ohio. Sophie needs to go see her docs at childrens and we will be there for almost 10 days. I would be to afraid to confidently pass Sophie off as a lap child. If anyone is going to get caught breaking a rule it would be me, hence the reasons why I tend to follow the rules ( most of the time:) I am going to be spreading the Sophie and Maryellen love around and will be staying with her and her and her for a few nights. And we are hoping to catch up with these two chicks and this sweet waiting mom! I am so happy that I have a bunch of girlfriends to visit in Ohio! It will be lots of fun to see everyone. I am looking forward to cooking some yummy Indonesian food with Sandra and getting to meet the latest bloggin' mama baby...known by all that love her cute smile as chicken wing. But the fun will all start on June 9th when this INSANE friend arrives in NC and then drive with me and Sophie to OHIO. This is an 8+ hour drive.......I wonder what the payback for this kind of favor is going to be???

Gaaaaw I hope it isn't a body part!!!


You know I love you man!



11 comments:

Lynn said...

Are you going to Cincy for the management thing? I have thought about it, but cannot get there this summer.

Special K said...

Dude.. I love you, too!
Yes people... I'm insane.
Have ya met me?!

Special K said...

And I told you what the payback was... you might have to return the favor and come help me get a grip when I'm rocking back and forth on the floor in the corner, exhausted, not having showered in days, drooling on myself cuz I can't get the single mom thing together. LOL!

Robin said...

Special K is great to travel with! Plus, you have the added advantage of having a cop in the car with you just incase you want to go a little faster than the speed limit.. hehe. 0)

Get that portable DVD player hooked up in the car and hopefully your trip here will be as good as our trip to GA last summer.

Sooo looking forward to having you here for a visit. I'll have to check out my work schedule so I can be sure to get some time off or something!

Catherine said...

Wow...now you know how to turn some doc appts into a par*tay!! What an amazing group of gals and little gals you're going to be hanging out with!! Have fun!!!

Sandra said...

That Krista is one amazing friend!

I am looking forward to having you and Sophie here :-)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

You are going to have a blast!!!!!!

Unmadebeds said...

Hey, when are you going to be there...and where? I'll be in Ohio over Easter and the whole week after...
Email me!

Patti and Co. said...

Hey What is going on with Sophie??? Is this just a management trip.Call me.

C's Mom said...

Looking forward to you coming this way!

Very nice of Miss K...it also helps to have her in the car if your plates are expired and you have no clue.

Colleen said...

Oh how fun! All of those girlfriend visits?? Awesome.