Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'M ALIVE!

Well at the very least hanging in there! I have a lingering cough so I am off to see the doc tomorrow after work. It kinda makes it hard to teach when I sound like I am about to hack up a lung!

Hey here is a question for you I am planning on traveling to Ohio this summer with Sophie. I have been checking flights because the fear of driving with Sophie for 8 hours is starting to set in:) Anywhoo.....I tend to be a rule follower. I know shocking. Sophie is a squirt. Should I try to pass her off as a "lap child"??? Or just suck it up and load up the car and go??? I am not sure if buying 2 tickets will be worth it......8 hours in the car or a chunk of change to fly....hmmmmm

So what do ya think??

Hey Krista I could put up a chip in button to pay for a seat for Sophie..... *snort*

11 comments:

C's Mom said...

Glad to know you're alive ;0)

I don't know the rules on the lap child...I'd probably try to make it fly (no pun intended).

OH OH OH - that last line and my personal peeve. All of my sphincters just knotted up ;0) LOL

Patti and Co. said...

I say Lap Child... I say lap child all the way to MA I would love to see you all here.

The Gang's Momma! said...

If flying doesn't stress you out, go for it. I get way more stressed at the idea of flying, let alone flying wtih a toddler . . .

Colleen said...

Just have a nice bloody mary and throw her on your lap and roll with it!

Pug Mama said...

lap seat away baby!!!
put a chip button on your sidebar for the alcoholic drinks you may require on your flight.
I'm gonna put a chip on mine for one of those groovy little laptop computers to bring to China...yeah...gonna do that right now.....

t~ said...

A big fat snort to you for thinking you could be a rule follower, I blame your Dad for your problem, he did come in through the out gate....!?!

I say drive to Ohio and save your money for your flight to Fla OR make your chip in button a donation to relax in Paradise. =0)

Lisa and Tate said...

I work for Continental airlines. I will say buy the seat. If there any question of her age at check in, they will make you pay a full fare ticket. It is better to buy a discounted ticket now than a full fare day of travel. We advise someone traveling with a 23ish old baby to bring a birth certificate to prove age. This is not an airline rule but the FAA's rules.

Sorry not to be cute and funny about the answer.

Robin said...

You are coming to Ohio in the summer???

I was thinking about coming to NC in the summer. I need to check in with ya on dates. (of course if it's still ok) Are you coming for a specific reason, staying with Krista or Connie? You can always stay here too if you want. Or, if your staying there.. I'd love to have you up for some swimming fun for the girls. Let me know

Special K said...

Hmmm... tough question. But I say drive. Don't you need the car while you're here? I thought that's why you were driving. Just suck it up and drive, sister.

Oh you so totally know how I feel about the chip in button..... :P

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I say fly and put her on your lap....rule follower!!! LOL Heck I still try to pass my boys off as under two when we go to Disneyworld

kitchu said...

i'm sorry did you say you're a RULE follower??? wha???