- My Secret pal from the Marching Panda's received a her referral!! I am so happy for Kristine and Shawn and their beautiful daughter!
- We had a very nice lunch with Hulu Mama on Sunday. We met at a Chinese restaurant and had yummy dim sum for lunch. The restaurant was full of Chinese families celebrating Chinese New Year.
- Hulu Mama needs to blog about her world travels. Lets just say if you need some tips on scuba diving in Bali or places to go in Beijing she's your girl!
- Sophie's class has celebrated Chinese New Year all week:) I heard a little girl leaving with her Dad and wishing him "Happy Chinese New Year Daddy..." Made me happy.
- I can't wait to get to Florida...nuff said.
- I admire special ed teachers who are called to teach children with behavior and emotional disorders.
- I lowered our cable bill by $35 bucks per month....by just asking for a lower rate:)
- My new fav radio station on my XM radio plays "the first wave" which is new wave music from the 80's, New Order, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Cure, Morrisey etc. LOVE IT!
- RQ has posted a ton of adult adoptee blogs for the masses to read. Lots of good insight to the individual experiences of trans-racial adoptee's. But could someone please leave me a link to a well adjusted transracial adoptee who has a good self image and happy with their family!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Since I have yet again become a lame blogger I need to post about LAST weekend before this weekend gets going!!
Posted by at 7:35 PM