- Sophie's had a follow up appointment with her urologist Dr.Weiner. Seriously that is his name. Said just like you think. LOL cracks me up every time!! He is an exceptional pediatric urologist. I wish I knew what bet he lost when he chose his speciality!! I wonder if he was out drinking with this doctor! Those guys at Duke have quite the sense of humor:)
- I might just end up with another four day work week if we get the snow that they are teasing me with on Thursday. It has been a really really mild winter here in NC.
- I had a nice chat with her the other day. We think that the rest of the Georgia Bloggy babes will be getting their referrals ,traveling this summer or just getting home with their little bundles of joy making a get together highly unlikely. We might need to come up with an alternative gathering plan. I think that one summer we should rent a huge house on a NC beach.
- I am having a really hard time getting motivated to study for my licensure test coming up in March.
- I think I might cook for CNY instead of going out for dinner. If you cook a special dinner can you leave me your recipes or links? Thanks.
Update: Pug Mama says.... "NO WAY WOMAN!!!! We WILL have a GA bloggy bash this summer. better believe it....."
:) See ya in Georgia this summer.