Tuesday, September 23, 2008
* It seems that once you land on planet middle school you need to sleep waaaay more than your two year old sister and snarky is the best way to describe you demeanor. Nuff said.
* I found out the other day that Ben can take the 8 hours of drivers ed classroom time this summer. Really? Is the state of NC CRAZY??
* Ben threw a quarter at Hannah the other day, when I reprimanded him this was his response...."mom it was only a quarter." To which I responded " Ummm Ben do you think a dime would have hurt her less??" He laughed....Do I really want him driving a car?????
* School is going well....considering that NC now boast a 10 page IEP and that is with only one goal page. Seriously when was the last time someone at the DPI had to write and IEP and still teach children with a wide range of disabilities!?!?
* Sophie is one happy girl. Chris brings her to daycare every morning. She insists on opening the door to her classroom. When I pick her up in the afternoon she runs to me saying "mommy!". Gaaaw I just love her to pieces!
* I am not exactly sure why the GOP thinks that Hillary supporters will vote for Palin.....is it because Palin also has breasts??? I voted for Hillary cuz she has balls!
* Beautiful fall weather has rolled in to NC. I love the fall in NC. I hope it is a nice long fall followed by a really short winter!
* Chris has started planning our anniversary weekend get away. We will head to Asheville to stay at a bed and breakfast. We love Asheville. November will mark 15 years of marital bliss:)
Posted by at 7:00 PM