Monday, September 22, 2008

And the Winner of Kay Bratt's Book is.....




Kateri from Blessed Beyond Measure. Kateri email me your address etc at Maryellen@otsports.com and I will get the book out to you this week.

I encourage everyone to order this book and read it even if you have been home with your child for some time. I believe that "we" the adoption community like to keep on our rosy glasses, when our children's reality is quite different.....even in the "good" orphanages. It is an important read, you will cry. You will ache for your child,those still waiting, and those now resting in Gods arms.

4 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

I am in Chapter 5 right now. It is AMAZING.

C's Mom said...

I'm having to read it very slowly because, well, it breaks my heart.

Kateri said...

Holy crap! I won something. I really won something??!!
I'm loving this! What a surprise.
Ok, well I guess I'd better email you my address. Let me go do that right now!
Wahoo...thanks a ton, Maryellen!

Maia said...

Kay Bratt's book is wonderful, and she's so sweet.