- Eye opening how out of shape I truly am. Shameful and unhealthy to say the least.
- Pushing a 30lb toddler in a stroller adds a entire new level of difficulty to this plan.
- Jogging strollers suck
- The "BoB" stroller is supposed to be fantastic.
- I would like to exercise with no children so I will not be buying the Bob. ( I would also like to pee without any kids bugging me, but if I am forced to choose......I choose running with no children)
- One minute never seemed as long as it does when that is how long I have to run.
- Two minutes flies by when that is the amount of time I get to walk.
- I added jumping jacks (doubles and regular) and sit-ups to the end of the plan.
- This will be easier to do in the morning once school is out ( I would still like to run when I am in Ohio in a couple weeks)
- I can do this
Friday, May 29, 2009
Here is a news flash....it sucked. I am still sore from Wednesday's run. Scary how the only shape I am is round. But now that it is done, I feel great:) This is what I have learned on the 2nd day of the "plan"
Posted by at 7:32 PM