- Went to a purse fundraiser today for education.....women+purses=madness and lots of cash for ACES. The handbags were new and gently used. Some designer labels ( I got Hannah her first coach bag....pink)
- Rough week at school. Makes me wonder how she is doing as the year winds down. Working with emotionally disabled children is exhausting. Those who are called to work with this population of children should have free drink cards for every Friday night! My student kicked in a window this week, and I think I did something to my hand during the million times she had to be restrained these past few weeks.
- How cute are these??? Gaaaaw I love etsy!
- Looks like Friday was a big TA day....and no I am not talking about her running around in a bikini when she got her call!!
- FB is addicting.
- I can't wait for summer.
- I am hoping to have some visitors this summer.
- Sunday I will be joining the world of texting. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
- Met up with some girls from our "travel" group...had we stayed NSN. We have fun and chatted.
- I love IKEA. There kids stuff is so nice and inexpensive. Hannah said " mom, this is what I want my apartment in college to look like....clean and contemporary lines...." Yeah, no more HGTV for Hannah.
- Sophie is still in our room.
- Sophie still has ZERO interest in not wearing a diaper.
- Sophie had a speech screening this week. She is about 6 months behind. We will re-screen her in the fall since she is in the midst of a language "boom".
- Ben made the all-star lacrosse team. He will be busy busy the entire month of June playing baseball and lacrosse!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Some of this and some of that....
Posted by at 1:07 PM