Thursday, December 25, 2008

We Must Have Been on the "Good" list!

We had a great day. The kids had fun with their new toys...big kids included! Sophie still is too small to "get it", but I am sure next year will be even more fun!

We went to visit Santa on Christmas eve day. Santa was supposed to be there at 9:00, so we got up and dressed and headed to the mall. Santa over slept. He showed up about an hour later....oh well. Sophie wasn't lovin' Santa, she didn't cry...but she did try to escape!





Ben has been playing his gu+tar hero world tour game with Sophie. Apparently Sophie is his drummer.


Hannah got the Guita* Hero. Lots of fun! We have been rockin' all day!


Chris and I are heading here tomorrow for a little rest and relaxation. There wasn't anything that I really wanted except a quite evening with my husband and to sleep late! We are going here to have a nice quite dinnerhere. I can't wait!

I hope everyone had a great day!!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like a fun, rockin' Christmas day!

Have fun on your night away. Ahhhh....sleep in morning! Yay!!

Robin said...

Gotta LOVE Guit*ar Hero!! Marty and I have as much fun with it as the kids do. Be careful though, last year I played so much I got a wicked case of tennis AND golfers elbow at the same time. I had to go to physical therapy and take meds for the extreme pain and numbness in my arm and fingers. Once I quite playing the game, my arm got better. :0)
Sorry Sophie didn't like Santa. Maddy did "ok" this year so there is hope for next year for Miss Sophie~
Hope you are having a very relaxing time with the hubs. You deserve it!

C's Mom said...

Looks like everyone made out great.

Santa, meet Houdini. Houdini, Santa. Too funny.

Enjoy your grown-up night ;0)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL I love the pictures of Sophie and Santa...those are the ones you will look back on and laugh. Guitar hero...Rock band...ah yes....we know those games so well in this house! And mine think they can sing ; 0

RamblingMother said...

we have a few of those santa pics.