Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My French Fry Girl




Sophie loves some french fries! Krista may even remember Sophie doing the french fry dance:) Sophie loves MickeyD's french fries. Everyday when I pick her up from daycare she asks me for french fries. I reserve our french fry run for Fridays....cuz really can you think of a better way for a two year old to kick off the weekend??? And because she is my kid she is a bit of a smartypants (shocker). When I ask her if she is hungry or if she wants a snack she always asks for french fries, and when I tell her "No... french fries are for Fridays":) she will ask "why??" and crack herself up! Seriously she will ask for french fries for breakfast and then crack up laughing!

A new MickeyD's opened in town this weekend so decided that although it was not Friday, we would head over and check things out and grab some fries. Sophie had a great time in the new play area and of course enjoyed every single one of her french fries!



11 comments:

3D said...

Worse things for someone to covet. She is just too adorable!

Love the pic of Miss H being all shy.

Keep smilin!

kris said...

i'd do fries everyday if my hips could handle it... :O) she's such a cutie and that pic of Hannah is absolutely precious.

sea star said...

Hmmm, sounds so tasty right now...considering I haven't eaten today. Cute pics!

Special K said...

That's the first thing I thought before I scrolled down and read the text. I thought "she still loves her fries." LOL!

My Heart Beats In China said...

What is it about french fries? Lately our little one will only eat FF. And guess who eats the rest?

I remember prior to the adoption when I thought I good meal was a soy latte! So guess I can't complain about some fried potatoes:))

Ivy

2china4S said...

Our daughter fell in love with French fries in China, and I do not see that changing any time soon. I like the idea of reserving the treat for Fridays, talk about incentive. Cute pictures.

PIPO said...

Sounds good about now....fries, playtime...what more does a girl need?

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Mmmm.. Miss Opie and Miss Manny need to get together again sometime soon.. they both love themselves some fries! :0)

Love those pics!

Susan said...

Maryellen,

YOur blog says you have posted again, and I cannot find the post...
It says there is one called, "why does he ask me this?"
And when I click my link to your blog, that post is not there...
?
ready for t-giving?

Colleen said...

Mmnnnnn I love french fries and I love McDonalds : )

Rebecca of "China, Baby!" said...

That's my kinda girl. :) Who doesn't love French fries on Friday? Or on any other day??