This is Hannah's lunch box for you vera bradley girls out there.
* I made it through my first week back, Monday the kids come back. Since Monday I have picked up 4 kindergarten students, and one third grader. There is no telling how many more will register on Monday. It will be interesting to see how many of my kids moved over the summer, so far I only know of one. I'll miss her she was a sweet kid....she probably be back by Christmas:)
* I have a parent with a child with Autism who called today to let me know that "she was no longer interested in having her daughter receive special education services." Ya think??....her daughter is echolalic,she has limited communication skills...paired with an incredible memory. She can count like the wind, she knows all of her high frequency words etc, all of which mean absolutely nothing to her! I am really excited about working with her to make those connections.....sigh. I have never had to go to due process for a student, but considering how this year has started this just might be my year. I guess I will be able to add this to "experience" on my resume.
* I would post a picture of the mountain of laundry I have to do this weekend, but it is just too embarrassing.
* How are all my Florida peeps doing? I am sending dry weather thoughts your way along with lots of prayers.
* Have a great weekend. I need to post some pics of the kiddos.