Friday, October 10, 2008

No Matter How Much You Weigh...... Shoes and Handbags Always Fit!

C'mon you know it's true. It doesn't matter what size you are now....you probably wear the same size shoe that you did in high school! Yes, I know it is possible for your feet to get bigger once you have a few kiddos, but I if your shoe size has changed,it probably has not changed more than one size....gaaaw I wish I could say that about the size of my jeans! And lets not even begin to talk handbags. I confess to a zillion. Oh sure I have some designer bags mixed in, but any cute handbag purchase can turn a frown upside down in my world! Here is a chance for you to win a handbag. Go here to enter to win. No shipping or thousands of questions to answer. Good luck!!

3 comments:

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

I am with you on this one, I LOVE bags and shoes, as you well know from my days at SME...Did I tell ya that my foot grew from a 7 1/2 to a 8 1/2 when I was pregnant and it has never gone back??? I have had to give away many of my beautiful shoes :( The upside is that it is a good excuse to buy new ones!!!

Robin said...

so, my feet went from a 5 1/2 to a 6 1/2 after kids. I used to be a shoe junky when I was younger but for some reason now I'm not. I think it has to do with the other parts of me that got WAY larger after childbirth and never went back :0(
I do love a good handbag though. Thanks for sharing the link. Hope you are all having a happy fall!
Tell "opie" Hi from Maddy

Colleen said...

I looooves handbags.