Friday, October 24, 2008

Help Bring Sophie's "China Brother" Home!

No, no, no. we are not adopting again.....although I would in a hot minute!

I have a few pictures of Sophie sitting next the the handsome Owen before we went to China to bring her home. Owen is very close to coming home to his amazing family. Rebecca and her family are anticipating receiving their LOA very soon.

Owen's fabulous Mom Rebecca is having an crazy give away to raise the money they need to bring their little boy home. Check it out! I am serious she is giving away some seriously fabulous stuff. Please go take a look and make a donation. Each entry is $10. Gaaaaw I just spent that on chic-filet cuz I didn't feeling like cooking!


Help Bring Owen Home!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I was just reading about Owen on another blogsite. Pretty cool and.. there are some amazing gifties to be won!!

Rebecca Lily said...

Thank you sweetiepie!!!

You know I will always treasure those little pics of our cuties eating cake together. :)

I really appreciate the beautiful post about our giveaway, and your kind words. You are so sweet!!

Blessings,
Rebecca