- I can't believe that W@lmart has started putting out back to school supplies....I am NOT ready for that thank-you-very-much!
- I went looking for a little dance or gymnastic class for Sophie. Classes start at $40 a month for dance, $50 -$70 for gymnastics a month. Seriously??? She is three years old!!!
- I should find out next week where I will be teaching. I hope this move doesn't bite me in the a$$.
- I usually make the kids doctor and dentist appointments in the summer so I don't take a day off from work.....I am sick of going to the doctors and dentist during summer vacation.
- I am back on the couch. I need to start running again, I will have to start over. Sucks.
- Sophie is doing great. We were having some really good luck with sleep, but apparently that is over and she is back to waking up couple times during the night.
- Sophie is wearing big girl panties! I would like to say it is a done deal but she is still having accidents. She does not like for me to "try" to be the boss of her peepee's.
- Rent Revolutionary Road. Great movie.
- Red B*x movie rentals rock. You can't beat a movie rental for a buck!!
Hope everyone is having a great summer!